Monday, October 31, 2011

Great Found of Sweet Designer Bridesmaid Dresses-Lily Pulitzer

Usually, I didn’t care for these kinds of designer bridesmaid dresses, but last week, one of my best friends was getting married, I was one of her bridesmaids. This is my first time to be a bridesmaid, I don’t know what to do, how to be and what to wear. I am so confused, so I checked a lot of things and discussed with the bride a lot. Finally I find this band, it’s so lovely and I like them so much, I don’t know which one I should choose, can you give me some suggestion?



  The first series is my favorite, but it is made of the fabric with pink flowers and green leafs, do you think it is too bright-colored? I like the color very much, especially the first one. It is a-line and strapless. The next two are similar other than the neckline. One is bateau and the other is sweetheart. Wearing this, it seems that I am several years younger. The next ones are lovely, but I am afraid that it would be too sweet that I would be regarded as a naïve girl. Oh, I am so confused. You can have a look first.


  To be honest, the second one is not too bad, but it is too pink as the first one. The asymmetric neckline is nice and the whole dress is sheath, I like this kind in some way. If the color is not so pink, it may be better. Cocktail sheath asymmetric bridesmaid dress is a good choice.



  These three is very beautiful. White background is most girls’ favorite. Two pink lines of appliqués flow down the sweetheart neckline. They are the only embellishment. The second one uses black satin with silver crystal which forms an inverted letter T. The skirt is puffy which matches the theme, too. The third one is lovely with little hollow-out adornment all over the dress. But my friend tell me that usually bridesmaid don’t choose white dresses for it will compare with the bride’s. Is it right? I think it over, and consider that it is a right choice not to choose white.
  Though there are many other beautiful dresses in this collection of Lily Pulitzer, like long bridesmaid dresses, but the cocktail style is my first choice, can you give me some advice and help me in this dilemma?

1 comment:

  1. Your bridesmaid dresses will be a big part of the look of your wedding.

    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete